Saturday, March 01, 2008

I suddenly wish I were ******* Matt Damon

A weird thing happened after watching the video in my previous post.

When Matt Damon became People's sexiest man of the year, last year, I truly wondered if the editors were even coming in to the office any more. I mean, him? I didn't see anything extraordinary (although he always did seem to be a nice guy ... although we all know that being "nice" alone, sadly, just doesn't create much of an allure).

Now, though ... after watching him be such a goof and after he's made me laugh hysterically, I find myself thinking, Ooh, look at those muscle-y arms! and He has a nice smile! and Rrrrrroooowll!!!!

So yup, sense of humour does it for me. We now have proof. :)

2 comments:

ZenDenizen said...

I experienced the same thing! I was baffled at the People cover (in all fairness, it just wasn't an attractive photo) but he's such a babe in that video!

Eclecta said...

Zen, that is so cool! Amazing how one little video can totally cahnge one's impressions of another person!