Thursday, February 21, 2008

Questionnaire

My friend Hassan first posted this on Facebook. My answers are in bold.

For any of you that have watched [Inside the Actor's Studio], you'll know that it usually ends with James Lipton giving the guests a questionnaire...


What is your favorite word?
- Equilibrium. Just saying it makes me feel more balanced and peaceful.

What is your least favorite word?
- At the moment, I can't think of one. I think words are pretty neutral, and it depends on the intent behind it.

What turns you on?
- A great sense of humour. Which is why Jon Stewart is HOT. (Incidentally, I see a great sense of humour as a good indication of high intelligence.)

What turns you off?
- Needy. I can't even stay in the same room.

What sound or noise do you love?
- Rain, babies happily babbling (Lorelai does this perfectly)

What sound or noise do you hate?
- People jangling change in their pockets. It sets my teeth on edge. I've had to mention this to my boss a couple of times because he's always jangling his change and it makes me want to leap out of my own skin.

What is your favorite curse word?
- Jesus. It's my rebellion against my religious phase. I really need to clean up my language.

What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
- something in the holistic health field

What profession would you not like to do?
- Work in an abattoir

If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
- Welcome, friend. I've enjoyed all our chats!


Anyone else want to answer the questionnaire? I'd love to read your responses! Just click on the link to the comments! :)

No comments: