Sunday, March 16, 2008

Busy, busy

Why oh why aren't weekends longer? I stayed busy most of the weekend and STILL only got through half - or maybe just a third - of my to-do list! :-S

However, not much exciting to report, other than I used my brand-new mortar and pestle today (breaking up rock-hard brown sugar [heh ... no double entendre intended]). It made me think that perhaps any future career decisions I make will have to include this consideration: Will this job require me to use a mortar and pestle regularly? Because that would be really cool!

I may be a smart blonde, but apparently I am easily amused.

Tell me about your weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not bad. Worked out. Spent time with family. Never long enough.

Anonymous said...

My weekend - guess who I am?

saturday morning woke at 5am panicking about a work vechile that I thought I left the key turned on flattening the battery with a driver going into work to use the van in the early hours, cats huddled around me waiting for food or offering soothing looks not sure which. spent the day working at mums packing up her house as she is selling. Frick she has a lot of china!

Sunday - 5 am alarm goes off, am out to work for a couple of hours, then home when my love brought me poached eggs in bed with the paper and a couple of cute cats huddled in. Played a bad arse game of squash in the afternoon,picturing the ball as customers that dont pay me, then realised was very unfit, but then realised its not how you play the game its how you look when playing the game, then remember billowing leg hair, went home a sweaty heap. sunday night watched CSI and did ironing, I really am quite the chick about town arent I?