Monday, November 26, 2007

Things that make me wonder

  • scratches on the seats of public toilets (how do they happen????? do people have small metal spikes growing out of their buttocks????)
  • the following searches that somehow led people to my blog:
    • jelly booger (this from an Internet vagabond in Croatia ... [note to self: Croatians are weird.])
    • cuckolded desdemona
    • david suzuki's favourite chinese food
    • economic environment for victoria secret
    • great plumbing websites
    • take my cpap to bali
    • angelina jolie has affair with her bodyguard
    • angelina jolie 94 pounds
    • angelina jolie having affair with bodyguard
    • angelina jolie at 94 pounds
    • angelina jolie's affair with bodyguard
  • how Kyla always has the coolest, most intriguing and suspenseful status updates on Facebook
  • this story, which I just heard about because I was listening to a podcast from The Hour while at the gym

No comments: