Saturday, November 24, 2007

So tired I'm touqued!

So tonight after work, my friend Alison and I went to the One of a Kind Show to do some holiday shopping. There was some good stuff to be found, but I was woefully unprepared for the exercise in endurance this kind of experience was. I will be better prepared next year, and don't be too surprised if I bring something with wheels to carry all the loot.

Now I'm at home and utterly pooped - just going through the long little-bit-of-food-at-a-time routine with the cats (trying to avoid gorging and vomiting as one of the cats is known to do). In fact, I'm so tired that my body is having trouble regulating my temperature - so I'm huddled in a flannel blanket and wearing a touque just to stay warm. Yes, indoors. Sexy, right? Does it help if I tell you the hat is made of wool and has ear flaps that become pigtail braids? I fancy that I look like a Norwegian princess - albeit a tired, chilled one. LOL

No comments: