Thursday, November 01, 2007

Cleaning, interrupted

I've made a good dint in the piles of papers, books, junk mail, etc. that have slowly been taking up space in my bedroom (nibbling away at my psyche). However, it's bedtime again, and my bed is covered in stuff through which I do not have the energy to sort.

Oh well - I guess it goes back to a messy pile on my dresser until the weekend. :-S

In unrelated news (though equally as uninteresting, I am sure), I wish I had a video camera, because I could show you a demonstation of pure joy. You see, yesterday I brought home an empty cardboard box from the office so I could put stuff away in it, and it took about 0.0001 seconds for my cats to claim it as their toy. Seriously, Sabrina in particular is in raptures over it every time I go near the box and she can jump in it. Children on Christmas morning can't show more glee than this cat towards this cardboard box. What is the magic? I wish I understood. But I'm glad it makes her happy. :)

1 comment:

Jason said...

My cat has taken to sleeping in cardboard box in the living room/dining room now.. its no bigger than a 10x10 inch box, but she squeezes right in...