Wednesday, August 01, 2007

On the road - yet again

Friends and Internet vagabonds, you are a patient and tolerant lot. I've been seriously short-changing you in my blog offerings, leaving mere crumbs of weird photos and random comments, and yet you're still here!

Well I have to tell you that you're also apparently gluttons for punishment, as I must forego the well-considered, witty post that is definitely in my head just waiting for the opportune time to share with you for your enlightenment and edification, yessiree, but I really ought to be packing right now!

Tomorrow, once I cunningly trap and then pawn off my two cats on my saint of a mother, I am flying out to Seattle for another visit with my brother, sister-in-law, and twin niece and nephew. I. AM. SO. EXCITED!

AAAAAAAND! On Saturday (I think), Lisa and I are going to have lunch with the amazingly intelligent, deliciously witty, generously warm-hearted and unbelievably hip Monika and Tracy!!!! WOOOOOOOT!!!!!!

But gotta pack now! Catch ya later!!!!

No comments: