Thursday, May 25, 2006

My 300th post!


cute in hammock chair
Originally uploaded by Noisypond.

Well, folks, this is my 300th post since joining Blogger! Who knew I had so much to say? (hopefully at least some of it has been meaningful or worthwhile, or at least entertaining!)

Normally I don't like to talk/write about my cats. I don't want to be a cat lady. But sometimes you just have to share how adorable your little beasts are. This photo is Sabrina, who is now 9 years old. This picture was taken in 1997 or 1998, but she hasn't changed much (just a few freckles on her nose, little redhead that she is). Still perky and playful and goofy. I bought her as a little kitten at a fish market in Chonju, Korea. (Lordy, did she smell!) She's got the big ears, narrow face, and the long legs and body of an Oriental cat. She's actually quite pretty.

No comments: