Saturday, May 27, 2006

Flaunt the FBI and place your pin!!!

My readers (yes, you!) tend to be a shy bunch. Very few of you will add comments to my posts, but I know you're out there because you send me e-mails instead. I understand - you can never be too safe. The CIA or the FBI might be trolling these comments, looking for something incriminating. They obviously don't have anything better to do (isn't that why they tore down a barn looking for the decomposed remains of former teamster leader Jimmy Hoffa?).

So let's start out small. I've just added a guest map to the blog. It's down a bit, and to the right. It looks like this:

Now, this is a bit tricky: the button will change text. One minute it will say "View my Guestmap", and then the sneaky bugger will change to "Place your pin" or "CLICK HERE". But you're an intelligent bunch (why else would you be reading this blog, or avoiding the FBI/CIA for that matter?) and I know you can handle it. :->

So place your pin! Rejoice that, unlike other members of the animal kingdom, you don't have to lift your leg or leave a fragrant pile of turd to mark your territory! Just click! :->

No comments: