Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Recent Conversations

I was having an IM exchange that somehow morphed into him telling me all the weird ways you could die in Australia (spiders, snakes, etc.), then ...

Eclecta: Well, it was a penal colony ... [my point, not well made, was that it was never a picnic]
Him: heh heh
Eclecta: You seriously have the mind of a 12 year old.
Him: What? It's funny!

**********************************************************************************

Him: In [blahblahblah weeks/months because I really don't care] Grand Theft Auto [whatever version] will be released and we'll be able to beat up hookers in high definition!!!!

***********************************************************************************

Eclecta: Surreal moment of the day? When I was washing my hands just now, I realized that my sweater exactly matches the colour of the vein on the inside of my wrist!
Innocent co-worker: Wow. That's carrying colour coordination a little far.

No comments: