Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A mystery

First, friends and Internet vagabonds, let me thank you so much for your words of support, commiseration, and empathy in response to last night's post. SO much appreciated, very truly.

Tonight, a mystery of the universe to share with you:

The frizzy comb-over, held in place by one's glasses. Picture the nastiest, frizziest, most unkempt hair, gray, not quite shoulder length, combed from a spot not far above the left ear all the way over to the right side of the head. Then imagine this person putting on his glasses, with the arm of his glasses securing this frizz in its unnatural place. I kid you not, there is someone in my neighbourhood who goes out in public like this. If I ever get over my numb-struck horror when I see him, I will try to whip out my camera-phone for a photo. Until then, you must take my word for it, and explain to me ... how is showing a bald spot worse than THIS????

No comments: