Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Ouch that hurts

Do you ever feel there have been some days/weeks/months when you are continuously off balance, not quite able to catch your breath, never quite (or even remotely) able to get on top of things? This week in particular feels like that for me. I realize it's only Tuesday, but I feel my a$$ has already been handed to me on a plate. I have a HUGE list of things to do, and it seems to be inevitable that I'll be disappointing someone, especially myself. I HATE this feeling.

Nothing to do but tough things out and prioritize. And #1 thing now is to get enough sleep.

Good night, friends and Internet vagabonds. I'm sure tomorrow (or the day after, or at least after the next task-oriented weekend) will seem much better. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cynthia...my whole LIFE is like that :)

I feel for you. Take care of yourself and try not to get too stressed. You'll get through it!

Jo

Chris Cactus said...

I'm a little bitter that it's only Wednesday.

Anonymous said...

Hey Cindy Lou

Yip some days your the bug some days your the windscreen.

Eat good food, get some sleep and have something nice to look forward to and the week will get better.

xxxxxxx from NZ.

ZenDenizen said...

Procrastinate, half of that stuff will cease to become a priority soon enough I hope.