Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Not Sayin' Much

Dear friends and Internet vagabonds,

I know I've been posting regularly but not actually writing a lot. Things are going well here, just busy with regular stuff (trying to get back to the gym regularly, etc.). By the time blogging time comes around each night lately, I just don't trust myself to put a coherent paragraph together. And that's not because I'm drinking Vitaly's beer, although I truly am enjoying the Heineken he left in my fridge after one of my parties. :)

I'm also studying for my next Touch for Health course the weekend after this one. I've been memorizing the pathways of the Chinese meridians, which actually isn't nearly as difficult as I'd expected it to be. I don't know if I'm just more open to it these days or something, but it seems that every day someone tells me about some form of natural medicine (naturopathy, acupuncture, special breathing techniques, homeopathy, Cowen technique, etc.) that has dramatically helped them in a way that conventional medicine failed to do. It's pretty cool ...

That's all for tonight, but if I owe you an e-mail (and goodness knows there are a multitude of you out there), please don't be offended ... you are in very good company. :)

No comments: