Monday, July 16, 2007

New Yawk, baby, New Yawk!!!

So tomorrow I set out for the Big Apple. I'm leaving at some ridiculous time in the morning because I'm cheap. And not so smart sometimes.

I've never been to New York before, and my friend Melissa has been planning the itinerary, so I have very few expectations. I know I want to go to the Metropolitan Museum of Art and, based on Monika and Tracy's recommendations, La Maison du Chocolat (chocolate that is better than Godiva's? I so have to check this out!).

I'm not sure whether I'll have Internet access the next few days or not, so don't freak out if you don't hear from me until Friday or Saturday, okay? I know will miss you all, my friends and Internet vagabonds! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, La Maison is the best chocolate in the world!!! I brought some back from a business trip to NY several years ago, and I can still remember Monika, Tracy and I standing around Tracy's former kitchen melting into puddles of blissful delight. Deeee-lish!

Natalia said...

Oh yaay NY fun! Take loads of pics and post them.

-N