Sunday, July 15, 2007

Bad weekend for blogging, good weekend for living

Whew! What a busy weekend!!!! I:

  • took a crew that I organized to do volunteer work with a conservation authority, cleaning up a truckload of lumber someone had dumped in a river in the Caledon area;
  • went on a very cool tour with LEAF Toronto, learning about Toronto's urban forest (it amazes me how much information we have about conservation and urban planning, and yet ... stupidity abounds. I highly recommend checking LEAF out though.)
  • went to the birthday party of a very cute and much-loved one-year-old
  • cleaned my apartment, did 4 loads of laundry, and ran errands
  • wrote an article for a newsletter
  • actually cooked for myself!
  • had a great workout at the gym
  • caught up (somewhat) with a couple of friends
  • made some very cool new friends
  • caught up with some acquaintances
  • processed all the photos I took this weekend (see posts that follow)
I feel tired, but blessed.

1 comment:

Natalia said...

That sounds like a great weekend to me.

-N