Sunday, July 22, 2007

Great things about this weekend

Friends


That some photographs turned out okay

Listening to my music collection after a few days away, and feeling like my heart might burst with its beauty

Setting goals

Meditating

Having a clean bathroom (even though I had to clean it first)

Catching up with Jamie, even if it was just by phone

Napping (gosh, that was uber-great!)

Melanie introducing me to the great song “Hey Eugene” from Pink Martini’s new CD of the same name

Delicious breezes

Hanging out with good friends Saturday night and teasing one about boasting of his endurance while at a bar (he was talking about cycling)

Memories of hanging out with Melissa and her family

Rediscovering my "Best of Crowded House" CD

A desperately affectionate cat launching herself into a spread-eagle position over my backpack (on the floor) so I will pet her (this cat was obviously a Catholic nun in a previous lifetime, based on the guilt trips she’s given me about leaving her for a few days!)

Re-reading a Harry Potter book

E-mails with Yoda

No comments: