Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Takeoff of a Red-Tailed Hawk


Takeoff - 1:38pm
Originally uploaded by Chris Seufert.

I noticed it's been a while since I've posted any pictures. I don't have any of my own that I'm ready to share, so here's a great shot from one of my Flickr contacts, Chris Seufert. Chris writes: "This red-tailed hawk strikes an angelic form springing from a telephone wire outside my office. This is hard to time and I stayed framed on him for a while to get this when I should have been working. Looks like an album cover... Chatham, Cape Cod."

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Chris Seufert said...

Hi, Thanks for giving my photo the star treatment. It's one of my favorites, though the raw technical quality could be better. This hawk lives in the neighborhood here.

best,
Chris
http://www.CapeCodPhoto.net

Eclecta said...

Chris, your photo is spectacular, and I'm sure everyone else will agree!