Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Another baby update

OK, Joe has posted more updates - with pictures! - at http://craniumoutpost.blogspot.com. Both babies are doing really well, which is most excellent news!!!! He has also posted several pictures. The babies' faces are teeny-tiny and difficult to see in these photos (makes me think they need their Auntie Eclecta with her super-duper camera!), but in my opinion, Reece has a distinct resemblance to pictures of Joe taken when he was an infant. (I was actually moved to tears when I saw the similarity - not because it's tragic that Reece looks like my brother, but so cool ...) When I get home tonight after my class (if I have the energy), I will try to find a picture that will illustrate this point, and will post it - stay tuned!

The photos on Joe's blog are also worth checking out because Joe looks comically haggard, poor guy! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Auntie! It's been great to keep up on all the news about the twins' arrival through your blog and Joe's.

I'm one of those visitors who've been driving your traffic numbers up, checking in frequently for updates!

Enjoy all the special times ahead, and remember: when you're an Aunt, diaper changing is optional. Marlene

Eclecta said...

Hey Marlene!

Thanks for leaving your comment - it's pretty great to share something like this online with relatives and one's virtual "family"!!! So thanks for being a part of it! :->

Diaper changing is optional ... gotta remember that!!!! :-D