Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Going a little crazy

Happy new year ... or should I say happier new year. My new year began at 3:00AM with a distinct stabbing sensation in the abdominal area. After a night of being violently ill (trust me, I don't use the word "violently" loosely here - I've paid my dues!), and a day and a half of sipping water and barely eating, I can tell you the following:

  1. I have a wonderful roommate, Farzanah, who bought be rehydration salts (she might have also passed this bug on to me, but that probably could not be helped. Besides, the Gravol I bought her on Friday certainly came in handy for me on Monday!);
  2. I'm well on my way to meeting my weight-loss goals for 2007;
  3. I currently have the attention span of a - of a - damn, I'm too tired to care about finding an appropriate comparison;
  4. Despite feeling tired and weak (or because I feel tired and weak?) I am bored. I hate that!
  5. It may be a loooong time before I can eat salmon again;
  6. 2007 can only get better from here!

No comments: