Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Today's recap

Today:

  • worked from home. Was supposed to do ~14 peer evaluations and 1 self evaluation for annual performance reviews. Instead still managed to be constantly interrupted by people from work needing information, having questions, needing issues resolved, etc. Only got two peer reviews done. Well, at least I know I'm needed! Will be putting serious effort in over the weekend.
  • doing 24 hour urine collection for some kind of test my doctor wants to have run. Have you ever done one of these? Basically you get this huge plastic receptacle with a big handle on it and one big opening that you close with a lid between bathroom visits. I have to say I find it very awkward. This is one of those situations in which a penis would really come in handy! LOL I honestly don't know how an old or infirm woman would be able to use this thing. I hope to God that I don't spill the day's collection on myself in the middle of the night when my bladder is bursting. LOL
  • Maybe I'm compensating for the vat of urine in my bathroom, but I got a lot of cleaning done tonight in my apartment. I installed the lamps on my bookcases, wired and hung a large mounted poster in my living room, and swept, swiffed, and mopped my entire apartment. And did the dishes! The place looks a lot better, and I feel as though a dark cloud is no longer hanging over my head. Surprising how good most women are at being miserable when they feel their home is not up to spec!
  • Time for bed now .... G'night!!!

No comments: