Sunday, April 24, 2005

ScottMcCall.com

This morning I was eating my breakfast of Chicken a la King soup mixed with leftover brown rice (desperately need to go grocery shopping) when I decided I would check out the website of a buddy of mine from my last job. Scott (or Scoopie, as he used to be called at work for some reason) makes me laugh - he's this very quiet guy at work who doesn't say much until you scratch the surface just a bit and see this person with a passion for cars, technotoys, and style. (He is without a doubt one of the best-dressed guys I know for his salary range - and probably a couple of higher ones as well!). He's a total sweetheart. Anyway, his last post made me laugh out loud:

I've put up a special page just for Samantha's birthday and the road trip to Nashville North... I didn't get her a card... come to think of it, I didn't even get her a drink at the bar, so this is my way of making it up. If you'll notice, I somehow snuck in a picture of me with every girl on the bus.. And you'd do the same if it was your website, so shut up.
Anyway, if you'd like to check out more of Scott's website, go to www.scottmccall.com!

No comments: