Saturday, November 22, 2008

A Trucker's Perspective on Safe Driving

A ***MUST*** read for anyone who drives a vehicle. It is a post written by someone who has been driving large trucks for 15 years, with suggestions on how to avoid accidents. Very well-written, a little shocking, but well worth your time. PLEASE READ. You might learn something (I know I did!) and adjust your driving behaviours. Reading it might even save a life.

Note: Thanks to Pete, this post is now updated with links that work. :->

4 comments:

PV said...

That link seems to be drawing a blank ;)

Eclecta said...

Seriously? It works for me ... :-S

??? :)

PV said...

Hmmm...How do I run this web browser....I get a blank page....

lol

Eclecta said...

Well, Pete, I'm pretty sure YOU know how to run a web browser, though I can't account for the difficulties you're having accessing this page.

Here's the link:

http://www.dailykos.com/hotlist/add/2008/11/21/13538/038/displaystory//

Let me know if that works. Not that I can think of anything else to do if it doesn't, but I'm curious. :)