Sunday, January 13, 2008

Teeny tiny problem

If the text at the side of this blog looks really small (i.e., illegibly so) to you, don't worry about your computer. It is my blog, but only when viewed via Internet Explorer. I use Firefox, so I didn't really understand what Zen was saying a few days ago when she told me the blog text was really small.

Something weird is going on, so I've posted a request for help with Blogger, and hopefully they'll be able to wade through all the posts re. call girls in India to help me with this problem.

Thanks to my mom for calling me especially to explain this weirdness. Oh, and Aunt Carolyn? Joe's blog is here. :)

1 comment:

ZenDenizen said...

Thanks for letting us know :) I use a work PC so I'm hesitate to install FireFox and mess with the settings but I can read your posts just fine.