Tuesday, January 08, 2008

A contest!

Is this not a hideous chandelier? It hangs over my kitchen table because I rent my apartment, and I don't have the skills to replace it without fear of electrocuting myself.


So the challenge I issue you, dear friends and Internet vagabonds, is to provide me with a photo of a more hideous light fixture currently featured in your own home. It will be interesting to see the ugly light fixtures tolerated by your friends and relatives, and we can all have a good laugh at what was in fashion 35 years ago, but you will not win this contest unless it's in your very own home today. Which is still small compensation for living with crap, but when life hands you a lemon, make yourself lemonade, I say. Your butt-ugly light fixture can be made a distinction!

Include a link to your photo in the comments or send me an e-mail at noisypond at hotmail dot com.

1 comment:

ZenDenizen said...

Everything at home looks decent but there's some heinous lighting in the office for sure!