Saturday, December 15, 2007

Why sometimes it's better not to drive

So I was supposed to drive to my hometown this weekend to have the big Christmas feast with my parents and relatives I haven't seen in months if not years, and then this storm started developing over Texas ... it's predicted to hit southern Ontario tomorrow (Sunday), and it's just too stupid for me to drive or to encourage anyone else to, for that matter. Instead, I can watch this video from LAST winter of idiots who didn't know enough to just STOP DRIVING. Seriously, watch it - you won't believe your eyes. (By the way, it helps when you're watching the video to understand that there's a hill involved, which is hard to tell from the camera angle, but which becomes apparent anyway by the end of the video.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was already planning to stay home tomorrow should the storm come to pass as predicted. Watching this video confirmed that decision! Marlene

Eclecta said...

Glad I helped you make what, in the end, became a no-brainer decision. :) Can't wait to see you Saturday! :-D