Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Just a little negative

Friends and Internet vagabonds, I try very hard not to be negative. This is true in life as well as in my blog. I won't pretend that I'm always successful, but I do try. So, my flight can be cancelled and I have to make tracks to an entirely different terminal for a flight with another airline (where there are problems with my reservation), and I'm okay with that because I still got to Vancouver for my next flight. My luggage can just not show up at Toronto and that's okay, because this morning I listened to that still, small voice, and put my two medications in my carry-on, and everything else was non-essential.

But being separated from people I love? Especially the cutest, smartest, most charming babies ever? SUCKS AND BLOWS.

No comments: