Thursday, December 27, 2007

Ugh, bills

So tonight I had a flash of realization that it's the end of the year, and I had not yet even considered writing rent cheques for 2008. So I did it tonight. Well, for until next June anyway.

I know there are some rental properties that will take credit card payments, which I think would ROCK. No more cramped, longhand writing of some bizarre number over a thousand (e.g., "One thousand five hundred [and] fifty-three" dollars - although my actual rent is somewhat less than that.) For those of you whose banks do this work magically as part of your mortgage, I can only bow to your superior planning in avoiding writer's cramp.

Getting back to paying by credit card, though - can you imagine the points I could earn??????

1 comment:

ZenDenizen said...

Can you get points using those checks they love sending? I haven't tried it myself since I'm somewhat disorganized about all that....