Sunday, February 11, 2007

Latest baby photos

So here's the latest about the twins! Here they are in their teeny-tiny glory with their paternal grandparents (my folks), who were visiting for a few days. Apparently they are angels throughout the day, but keep the new parents up most of the night. (Fairly typical for newborns, from what I can gather, but double the work/stress/etc.) Hopefully they will settle into a better schedule soon. The good thing is that they seem to be getting a lot of support from both sides of the family. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Much as I enjoyed the photo of your cat sniffing your boots, it warmed my heart much more to see your parents holding those babies! The looks on their faces speak volumes about the joys of grandparenthood. It's abundantly clear the little ones are much loved!

Just think, not that many years ago (okay, quite a few years ago) it was me holding you as a baby and feeling quite thrilled to have a little cousin. Ah, now I'm getting sentimental. Thank you for posting that photo. Cheers, Marlene

Eclecta said...

Hey Marlene,

Yes, they certainly are much loved. As are you, dear cousin of mine!!! :->

Eclecta