Monday, May 26, 2008

Rampant, sick materialism

We all know that materialism is wrong and that things just don't make us truly happy and all that blah blah blah ...

But today I got to use a Nikon D300 (my friend Kevin wanted me to take some shots of him and brought in his camera for it) and OH GREAT ZEUS I WANT ONE.

And if you click here you can see that its on sale right now! $20.00 off, Ma!!!! (That's $1799.00 minus $20.00 [plus taxes], mind you, but whatever ...) Will you get me one, please please PLEEEEEEEAAAASE????????? please?

3 comments:

donnay said...

Thank you Cynthia!
http://flickr.com/photos/kdcyyz/2526950004/

Jason said...

Let me know how much you want to sell your 'old' camera for when you do.. I might be interested if the price is right :)

Chris Cactus said...

That's one nice camera. And as envious as I am of higher end cameras, I have to remember I haven't even figured out my Nikon DLSR yet.