Monday, May 16, 2005

Taa-DAHHHHH!!!!


Finally, after a LOT of hard work during "Operation Apartment Overhaul", I can show a pic of my abode with a little bit of pride! (Well, I think so, anyway) ... The bookcases, shelves, TV bench, TV, wicker chairs, poster, lighting are all new. In the top shelf of the left bookcase, I have displayed my most treasured Korean souvenirs (a fan and some beautiful pottery). In the top shelf of the right bookcase, I've placed another Korean fan in the back, with champagne, martini, and red wine glasses in the front. I love the lighting on the tops of the bookcases. Posted by Hello

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it looks great! I especially like the lights over the cabinets.

Anonymous said...

Love it, Cynthia. When can I move in ? :)

Anonymous said...

Nice digs. TTYL, Lyle

Anonymous said...

Wow Cindy that looks way better!!! Great improvement job, well worth the effort! Lynn

Anonymous said...

The 'anonymous' comment at 8:56 was mine :)

Aviva

Eclecta said...

Hey Aviva, too funny!!! I wondered if that was your "voice"! :->

I have to say that the look I created is more modern and sleeker than I might have selected, but I felt it best suited the elements of the room (most notably the industrially heavy windows).

Cynthia