Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Drama addictions

So aside from the day my sister-in-law was in labour and gave birth to twins, last Thursday was probably the day my blog had its highest traffic volume. My conclusion: the Internet loves drama. I don't know who those people were who visited my blog last week, or how they found out so quickly that there was some kind of "story" to be found here:

Eclecta becomes an aunt to two adorable babies? Drama! Eclecta cowardly reveals her secret of vegetarianism? Will the family stage an intervention??? (key the organ music: duh duh duh DUH!)

I've given this about a millisecond of thought, and I can't feed your drama addiction. Like my brother (no fan of soap operas) once said, "I'd rather watch a soap opera than star in one." Wiser words were never spoken.

Then again, I do have this link to a video of Steve Irwin (a.k.a. the Crocodile Hunter) who has come back from the dead to observe an amazing natural phenomenon. How's that for drama? :)

No comments: