Sunday, April 02, 2006

El Convento Rico

My ears are still ringing, but I had a great time last night with my friends at El Convento Rico.

Going there was the brainchild of my friend Kevin (man, that guy can DANCE!), and I invited some friends that I’ve met recently through Two for the Show and the Toronto Ethnic Dining Adventure Club. So it was an eclectic group of people who mostly didn’t know each other before last night. However, thanks to some social lubricant (alcohol), the fact that I invited some truly awesome people, and the shamelessly silly antics of yours truly, the ice was broken and, I think, everyone had a great time! (Even though there were very few straight men in that bar … LOL)

The tranny (drag queen) show shortly after midnight was a lot of fun – wish I’d brought my camera!

No comments: