Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Bird archetypes

You know how when you start doing something new, or you become aware of something new, and then you see it everywhere? Such is the case for me and birds.

Yesterday, I was walking outside in the financial district (downtown Toronto), and couldn't help think that all these young men in their pinstripe suits, spiffy ties, and $300 sunglasses were just another species of preening, strutting males showing off their fancy colours. The things that geeks like me find amusing ... LOL

Here are some pictures I've been meaning to upload since Easter!

Allow me to introduce you to Adam - a second cousin of mine. Does he make you think of a baby bird? :)

Maybe we're not so far removed from animals - or they from us - as we would like to think.

This said with all due respect to Adam, of course. :)

No comments: