Sunday, July 02, 2006

Sunset cruise in the Toronto harbour


Tall, eh?
Originally uploaded by Noisypond.

Okaaaay … back to blogging after a few very busy but very good days! On Friday evening, I went on sunset cruise on one of those obnoxious party-in-the-harbour tour boats – and had a great time! The boat left the dock around 7:00PM, and I was with a group of pretty cool people. I was armed with my camera, of course! The boat toured around the Toronto Islands and harbour. It was a warm evening with a lovely breeze. As we toured around the lake, the boat blared dance tunes, to which occupants of other boats occasionally danced (inspired by the throbbing beats and their own alcohol, I presume). We also waved at people on other boats or on shore until they smiled and waved back.

No comments: