Sunday, July 31, 2005

Exercise Gone Wrong

So this morning I was walking to my gym. I live in a very nice area of town - it's not the Bridle Path, but it's upper scale. Anyway, this woman jogs past me on the sidewalk, and I see she's wearing those flowsy running shorts, which can be somewhat revealing - except hers were about 2 - 3 sizes too small, so you could actually SEE her butt cheeks (or about 75% of them) as she ran down Yonge St. There were a couple of old ladies hobbling down the sidewalk, dressed in their Sunday best, looking a little shell-shocked at the unexpected sight of mostly-naked ass jiggling down the street.

Lady, why not just wear a thong as you go for your weekend morning jog? LOL

1 comment:

glor said...

Exercising and being the town hoochie is called multi-tasking ladies...we all live busy lives, can't she try to do her business in a efficient manner? Ha ha...good observation