Monday, October 30, 2006

The end is near

After spending about 22 hours on my final projects this past weekend, I am so ready for my courses to be over! I've learned a great amount, I'm glad I took both classes, but I'm looking forward to having time to do other things!

Fortunately, I was able to complete the larger assignment right before a bunch of us were to meet to go to the McMichael gallery. The art there is gorgeous and the surrounding area appears to be quite beautiful (it was terribly windy, so I decided against exploring among trees that might fall on me ... LOL). Afterward we found a pub in Kleinberg and had a great time conversing over dinner. There are a lot of cool and interesting people out there!!!

I took lots of photos of the paintings, which are now posted on my Flickr site. However, I haven't yet labelled them with the title and name of the artist. Time ...

No comments: