Saturday, October 22, 2005

Business Trip, Part III - Montreal

So on with the rest of our story ...

We weren’t so late arriving in Montreal, so after checking in to our hotel rooms, Alan and I went out for a leisurely meal and a bottle of wine and sat in a lovely downtown restaurant and talked about work and life in general. I can’t imagine a better boss than Alan. He’s pretty high on my list of favourite people. :-> He’s incredibly smart and tenacious and he can be quite intimidating, but he’s really a very kind man, and very respectful and open to suggestions and input (which … of course I always have! LOL)

We had our meetings with the Montreal staff on Friday, took them out to lunch (ribs at the Baton Rouge!!! Mmmmmmmmmmm … And a great glass of Australian wine as well – a Wyndham Estates Bin 555 Shiraz that was amazing!

After lunch there was another meeting, and then Alan and I had some free time. We could have stayed in our meeting room until it was time to head for the airport (there’s always a ton of work to do!), but instead Alan decided since I had never been to Montreal before, we would go for a walk around the downtown instead. Do I have the best boss ever or what????

So of course I took my camera along to take some photos:






There was a film shoot happening in the park to the left, and a long row of vintage cars lined up against the sidewalk.



No comments: