Saturday, October 22, 2005

Business Trip, Part I

Last night, I got back from a whirlwind business trip. Late Wednesday night, my boss and I arrived in Halifax for a day of meetings Thursday with colleagues in the office there, and then we left late Thursday afternoon to catch a flight to Montreal, where we had meetings on Friday. It was a very productive and valuable trip. It was also the first time I had ever been to either city! In Halifax we took our colleagues out to lunch, and then wandered along the Halifax downtown for about 45 minutes looking at some of the beautiful old buildings (and one very new, very luxurious yacht docked in the harbour!). Thank goodness I brought my camera … Alan, Lisa, and Linda were very patient as I kept stopping to do the Japanese tourist thing. Here are my Halifax photos:

Linda, me, and Lisa

No comments: