Sunday, January 04, 2009

Totally cringe-worthy

My brother and I were both sensitive kids, and I remember watching TV (e.g., "Little House on the Prairie") and someone would be humiliated as part of the story, and Joe and I would run around the house, laughing and groaning and shuddering, as if we could outrun our empathetic feelings of embarrassment. (Mom's response was always "It's just a show!" ... She probably wondered why the heck she had such crazy kids.)

And now, today, I am circulating one of the most embarrassing and cringe-worthy videos I have EVER seen. And yet it's also a hilarious train wreck:



I couldn't watch it the first time I tried ... LOL

1 comment:

PV said...

Awww, isn't she sweet? I bet she's already gone ahead and picked out china patterns for their wedding and named their kids.....eye's on the prize you know.....