Thursday, October 16, 2008

A website for you to add to your favourites

Have you heard about Margaret and Helen? They are American octagenarians who blog. Seriously. It is ridiculously awesome, and you should read it.

Exhibit A:

Did any of you watch the news shows this weekend? And I am not talking about Troopergate because everyone saw that coming. I’m talking about the video from the McCain rallies. Clearly we now have proof postive that you shouldn’t sleep with your cousin.

My hat’s off to McCain for trying to set the record straight about Obama not being an Arab, but what does it say about his judgment that he handed a live microphone to Ma and Pa Kettle in the first place? I mean what truck and tractor pull was cancelled to make room for that stop on the Straight Talk Express?

Now THAT'S some straight talkin', my friends ...

No comments: