Saturday, March 18, 2006

Kevin's Photos

One of my most delightful co-workers is Kevin. He's smart and funny and caring - just a really great person. (I blogged about him almost a year ago here.) It's a busy environment, but usually we have time for a giggle or two. Something about Kevin makes me feel free to be silly and goofy - and isn't it your most amazing friends who make you feel accepted in all your ways and facets?

I was doing a bit of web-surfing this morning (procrastinating going to the gym, if you must know), and stumbled upon his online photography collection. Last summer, Kevin bought a seriously kick-a$$ digital camera and since then has indulged his hobby of nature and architectural photography. I love the sensitivity, balance, beauty, and detail in his photos, and expect that you will too. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cyn,
Thanks for posting all the kinds words on your blog and the photo of me.
I was thinking about how you bring out the playful side of me, which is no small feat - given the the stresses of the work-a-day world.
You are a trusted confidant who's opinions I respect for their perspective and good judgement.
I am fortunate you count you as a good friend.

Eclecta said...

Mutual admiration society! YAY us!!!!!!

:->

C.