Thursday, August 11, 2005

The website you probably don't want to know about

So I have an awesome roommate, Farzanah, who's lived with me now for almost 1.5 months. She's a sweetheart, but for whatever reason my cat Sabrina hasn't taken to her. To protest the continuing cohabitation situation, Sabrina had started leaving little presents in the middle of the floor (the kind of present that should have gone directly to the litter box). So today I went looking for advice (where else?) on the Internet, and found this site (you'll have to finish the words yourself, as I don't want my blog registered as tasteless or inappropriate:

http://www.smellyp--p.com/p--p.html

It's juvenile, but it made me laugh out loud. Think what you will of me ...

:->

C.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a really funny site :)