Sunday, December 16, 2007

ZenDenizen does NOT make my bunny cry

I've had a new visitor (an Internet vagabond, if you will) who's been leaving really great comments on various posts, which I really appreciate. Friends and Internet vagabonds, please welcome Zen to this little corner of the blogosphere!

Friends and Internet vagabonds: HI, ZEN!

Excellent work, folks!

Naturally, I've taken some time to take a look at ZenDenizen's blog, Debonair Debacles, and it's very cool! Be sure to click on the link and wander over!

One of the things you might notice is this graphic on her blog:

Oh, that's what I should have been doing all this time? Use a mix of guilt and cuteness to get more* of you to comment??? [slapping forehead] ;-D

5 comments:

ZenDenizen said...

Thank you for the warm welcome! Although I never thought I'd ever be called a vagabond :)

I only put the bunny picture up a few days ago, glad you got a kick out of it. I was gently nudging my friends to comment and it seemed only a few of them did. Yet I can see from my stats that certain people I can't even identify (from states were I don't know anyone) are reading everyday. When they don't comment, I feel like they're just pointing and laughing! haha

Eclecta said...

Zen, the bunny is GOLDEN! And comments rock. I know I have a few regular readers too, but sometimes it's nice to get some positive feedback as I hang my little behind out there in the cold wind! :)

Jason said...

What if the comments aren't positive? Does it still make you feel good that you've elicited enough of a response to warrant comment :)

ps - it does take a lot to put yourself on here, event if its not totally personal, you still let people into your lives...

tnx for sharing

ZenDenizen said...

I don't know about you Eclecta, but even the negative comments are welcome. They make me laugh sometimes.

Eclecta said...

I'm a lover, not a fighter ... LOL