Thursday, June 12, 2008

Dear Weight Scale

Dear Weight Scale,

I know it was me who ate all those appetizers (the deep-fried spring rolls, the pizza, the quesadillas, the nachos) at the company social tonight, even when I know there really is no such thing as a "free" lunch. And I know this came after a three-day course in a hotel conference room where I sat on my behind all day and ate croissants and blueberry scones and most of the other crap they fed us, just so I could stay awake.

But, still, you suck.

Best,

Eclecta

2 comments:

TrueEssence said...

Darned Weight Scale...my sentiments exactly! LOL

BTW - that 3 day course and all that food, I must have gained 5 pounds, but I did not dare step onto the "dear weight scale".

Eclecta said...

Hey Vivian,

Thanks for visiting and commiserating! :)