Thursday, October 14, 2004

Welcome to my new blog!

Hi there - and thanks for visiting! Why the new locale? A bunch of reasons, one of them being I wanted a medium that would allow interaction with you the reader! Please feel welcome to post your comments below!

There are some things that this blog does not allow me to do (organize recipes and book reviews, for examples), so http://noisypond.tripod.com isn't going anywhere for a while. Maybe I'll find another solution that will have the best of all worlds. Until then, I will just be submitting little posts here on this blog.

So what's new here? Well, if you've been wondering why you haven't heard from me lately, I've basically been under the weather for the last two weeks - first with a sore throat, and now a miserable cold. (Do you hear the violins???) A wonderful friend from Korea (Jen C.) was in town this week, and unfortunately, I felt gross, tired, and clammy, and was afraid I'd pass the bug on to her, so we didn't get to go out for dinner as we'd planned.

Well, hopefully I'll feel better in the next few days. Thank goodness the weekend is almost here!

This isn't really an auspicious post to begin this new blog with - but post your own comment and cheer up this snuffly l'il sickie!!! ;->

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cindy,

How are you doing?..I hope you feel better and you arent sick this weekend.! I love your wesite..anyways just wanted to say hey..Have a good day..Love Lisa